Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

DAY IN LONDON

Hey guys!
I know it has been a while since my last post, but I have been quite busy travelling a lot. After my trip to London I went on a short getaway to Copenhagen with my friend. Yesterday I just got home from a family trip to Hamburg and finally I can make a new post from London!































These first pictures are from Shoreditch where we did a bit of sightseeing and checked out lots of different street arts. Shoreditch is such a beautiful part of London. It's just a very cosy place to hang out. We had a quick bite at this street food area with different types of foods. 

Later that day we went to Piccadilly Circus and had dinner at Jamie's Italian. We all went for pasta and it was so delicious! I would definitely recommend this place if you're in London. It is a quite popular restaurant so you will need to book in advance. After dinner we had a few drinks at a local pub near our hotel.


Love.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, you've definitely been busy! I'm envious, haha! Shoreditch looks nice! A really interesting area to visit, with all kinds of things to look at! And all that food looks incredible! Thanks for sharing this leg of your journey :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it really was great! You should definitely visit Shoreditch sometime :-D

      Delete
  2. Nice post! Beautiful backgrounds!
    Greetings from MissGrey.ro Romania!
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/rochii/rochie-office-scurta-rosie-jerse-cu-nasturi-aurii-sophie/488

    ReplyDelete